Woke up wanting to punch someone's left ear!!!

Saturday, December 6, 2008 Leave a Comment


Well I didn't wake up with the desire to really lay it on someone, but if I did I wasn't kidding about aiming for the left ear. Something about landing a perfect punch on that spot just gets my juices flowing. Ha, okay enough crazy talk. So even without the intent of hurting someone, I still woke up with that feeling, that drive to inflict pain. I woke up with the motivation to just kick ass!!!

I feel the same way I felt many years ago. It was around freshman year in high school. It was the morning after senior prom. My older sister got a ride home with her friends instead of her date taking her home. I was upset because it was his job to take her home, but he didn't because my sister refused to go to a "party" he wanted to go to after prom. So I woke up that morning PISSED. I woke up with iron fists ready to pound someone. I opened my eyes and the first thought that came to my head was opening up a can of whoooop assss.

So why did I wake up this morning with that same feeling? Well because it must be the Saturday our Trojans get to beat the crap out of those fuzzy little bears from UCLA. So I'm sure Pete got the boys fired up and I'm sure they all woke up this morning with that same FIRE to just inflict pain on their foes. I'm sure Kevin Craft, the Bruin QB will feel the exact same way my sister's date felt that afternoon after school in that dark hallway as we sent our "blitz package"

You want to partay???? Then partay with me!!!! (insert manly grunt noises here)

Go Trojans!

0 comments »