OJ Behind Bars

Friday, December 5, 2008 Leave a Comment


read details here

My take here below...

It's really sad. Watching the judge's demeanor denying every motion with her evil grin. People's take on tv, especially that annoying chick on CNN that focuses on current court trials. I feel like Simpson got sentenced for a crime that occurred a long long time ago.

Do I think he's guilty here? Yes, clearly. Was he guilty years ago? I don't know. I wasn't there. I think that conversation can be placed under the same pile with religion, politics, Kobe vs Lebron, and choice of Vodka - everyone has their own opinion.

Anyway, he's going to serve his time. There are things that even one of the best running backs of all time can't run away from. So as far as this OJ is concerned, the glass is half empty

(like my photoshop pic?)

0 comments »