Sark on the Move

Thursday, December 4, 2008 Leave a Comment

you can read about it here

What's my take? I don't have one yet. I'm a little buzzed from drinking, tired, and sleepy. Oh life. Wake up, eat, shower, work, eat, work, go home, eat, drink, and sleep. Same routine w/ a few spontaneous things here and there. I guess that sounds familiar.

Wait for it... Wait for it...

Oh yeah, it sounds a lot like USC's offense under Sark. We run down the middle on every 4th down attempt. No surprise there. (well except that time Joe-Mac danced around behind line of scrimmage for a loss in that big game against the Ducks last year) Mark Sanchez will hand the ball to a RB. Mark Sanchez will roll out and pass. We'll do a screen thing and pass to Havili. Yawn.

There has been a huge drop since Chow left. Honestly, I think USC could've won the NC the past two years if Chow was calling the plays. Sark was good but he didn't really put us over the top. I will miss Sark, but I see this as a welcome change.

Hmm I guess that's my take. Okay, goodnight

0 comments »