My wee wee is bigger than yours!

Monday, January 5, 2009 Leave a Comment

Like real men, there's no need to brag about whose is bigger. Please don't call up your friends and compare cause you can get your ass kicked for doing something like that. But like real men, it's just natural for us to settle disputes by comparing. From who can run faster in the playground. Whose dad can beat up someone else's dad. Who can do more push ups. Who can get more digits. Who can take more shots without puking which leads to who can get a higher score on the breathalyzer. When it comes to comparing which college football team is better this caveman method of comparing comes in to play, and it just shouldn't.

Now when I started writing this, I thought the Buckeyes were going to beat the Longhorns. Of course right on cue, they didn't. They couldn't stop them on 4th down. Then with 16 seconds left, Longhorns score the winning TD. Final score 24-21.

Now while I was still thinking the Buckeyes were going to win I was going to say...

Longhorns beat Sooners
Buckeyes beat Longhorns (well within inches they could've but they didnt)
USC whooped Buckeyes
USC whooped Penn State who beat the Buckeyes (note AP voters were ready to send Penn State to National Championship game till they lost a game against Iowa)

So with all that USC > Sooners
If Sooners > Gators
Then USC = Best Team

If Gators > USC
Then as most experts say on TV and as Vegas put it, USC and Gators are the top 2 teams and would make a great matchup. In addition Vegas has Trojans edging the Gators.

Anyway within inches in tonights game that method would've worked out and show USC is best. But we all know that doesn't matter. I don't have to pull out my wang to show how much manlier I am. I don't have to do a push up test or have my dad step in to the octagon to face off with your dad. It's just obvious USC is better. There's no need to go over who beat who and so on. USC dominates every team. They played one bad half.

So my question is. How can voters go on TV and say USC is one of the best out there and can hang with any team, but then vote them #5 on the polls?

Excuse the bad grammar, incomplete sentences, and perhaps lack of logic of this post. I'm really not paying attention and a little out of it. But I guess if this post makes no sense then it's a lot like the BCS. :)

0 comments »