just go to the prom without me

Thursday, January 8, 2009 Leave a Comment

I still remember feeling pathetic on prom night. I stayed at home and surfed the internet. My friends went. I'm sure they had fun. They even stopped by the house so I can see them all dressed up. Seriously, that was a bad idea. I wasn't that much of a loser in high school that I couldn't get a date. Well I don't think I was. I just didn't want to go. My girlfriend and I broke up a few weeks before prom, and I just didn't feel like asking anyone else. So no thanks. Go without me.

That's exactly the same attitude I have about tonight's BCS "championship" game. No thanks! Go on and play. I'm not watching. Why would I want to watch? The same way I didn't feel like any other girl was worth my time and money to go to prom with, I just don't think tonight's game is worth my time. I don't think either team deserved to be called the champion. Florida has great offense and good defense. Oklahoma has amazing offense and bad defense. USC is great on both sides and dominates on both sides and is clearly the better team. Even Obama said so on CNBC today.

Well it's sad that USC who would easily win prom king isn't even invited to the big dance. So if they're not going, then I'm not going. So, what else is on tv anyways?

0 comments »