Top 10 (cause who cares where the other 15 goes)

Thursday, September 4, 2008 Leave a Comment

1(5) USC They beat up a BCS school on the road. Sanchez played better than anyone expected.

2 (2) Ohio St. They looked great…. Against a I-AA team. Who am I to judge? Oh wait it's my top 10.

3 (4) Oklahoma Great coaching. Good 'ol beating. Bradford was a playa'. But it was just Chattanooga. Waiting to see how they do against Texas

4 (4) Florida USC of the East but with shaky defense??? Well we all know Tebow will lead them to many TDs. Their defense played well, but Hawaii honestly really sucks right now

5 (3) Georgia It would have been nice to see USC and Georgia play in the Rosebowl last year. But if we got that dream matchup would Georgia be ranked this high right now? They're suppose to be a solid team. Georgia Southern scored 21 points which isn't too pretty but that was mostly during grabage time.

6 (6) Missouri

7 (7) LSU I wanted to see Appalachian St do it again. Lee and Hatch both looked decent as QBs. Which way will they eventually go?

8 (9) West Virginia White is craaaaaaazy. Need I say more? I love the guy

9 (8) Missouri You blew a big one last year. You almost blew it big against Illi. I think they'll keep putting numbers on the board, but it will be of to the Nacho Bowl if they don't improve their D

10 (11) Texas I knocked Auburn off the board. Is Texas that much better? It is certain! Well according to my magic 8 ball



Yes, I had 4 schools above USC before the season. Yes USC has this great defense this year, but USC had a great defense last year. Possibly better than the one they have this year. Their offense was also way predictable with John David Booty at the helm. I'm not knocking J-Boot, but even Carroll made a remark on the difference Mark Sanchez makes and the added dimension he brings. If you all remember Mark led the Trojans to ONE amazing drive against the Ducks last year when Sark decided to open up the playbook a bit during *OC time.

Against Virginia, USC showed that their defense is as dominant once again. Now that Mark has shown that what he did for that ONE drive against the Ducks, he can now sustain throughout the game. So I'm pretty confident that USC definitely deserves to be bumped up from #5 to #1.

*OC = Oh Crap

0 comments »