Ocho Cinco es muy Lamo

Thursday, September 4, 2008 Leave a Comment

It's official  The Bengals have begun the process of adding Chad's new surname which he obtained legally in Broward County, Fl., last week.  So the back of his jersey will now read Ocho Cinco.  

"It's something I don't think anyone has ever done before," says Chad.

That's because it's stupid Chad.  Why stop there?  Why not bring back "he hate me"  or better yet, how about "I'm with stupid."  Well I guess that would only work if you change that to "I am stupid."

Well congratulations Chad.  Maybe it was a smart move.  You're probably not going to catch a lot of balls this year, so why not let your jersey do some catching and catch some attention.

1 comments »

  • Dave Medina said:  

    HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha. Yea serves him right. If Chad Blows this year, I'd like to nominate him as "Ocho Stinko"