Sanchez to make Mark in NFL

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 Leave a Comment

Mark Sanchez only spent one year as a starter for the Trojans. That's fine. Matt Cassel spent many years holding the clip board and he's doing fine. A great Rose Bowl performance has really helped him boost his value. I think Mark is a great kid with an amazing arm and pray that he does well in the NFL. Hopefully in addition to that, he gets drafted really high so he can get a great contract and represent for the cardinal and gold.

Mark Sanchez was a highly touted QB coming out of high school. He was the #1 ranked QB of his high school class. I heard about him during his senior year and was amazed at his powerful arm. I was so eager to see Booty leave so I can see Mark get some playing time. Now, with him leaving I find myself with the same excitement to see Aaron Corp play. Of course he'll have to beat out two former #1 ranked QBs in Mustain and the incoming freshman Matt Barkley. This is definitely an exciting and nerve racking time as far as the QB goes at USC.

Well good luck Mark. Good luck next Trojan QB star.

0 comments »