Sunday Trojans: Week 1 Rhyme Time

Monday, September 8, 2008 Leave a Comment


Matt Cassel
You only threw 33 passes for USC
You sure faced some adversity
But I'm glad the work paid off
Cause now you get to say "Hey Leinart look at me"

Mr Bush
I still remember what you did in South Bend
Now we ask if you can do it again
Leinart can use another Bush-Push
Motivate him, and we'll get the Leinart from way back when

ps. thanks for your performance on opening Sunday
163 All purpose yards helped my fantasy team in a big way

USC Defense
Great work LoJack, Sedrick, Polamalu, and Tatupu
Keith Rivers I dedicate this line just for you
Way to lead your team in tackles as a rook
You're their best defender there in my book

It's fun to watch so many Trojans playing on Sunday. I think Frostee Rucker is finally beginning to make an impact in the NFL and it's great to see DJ make a couple catches for the Panthers. But out of all the players from USC, I'm really happy for Matt Cassel. Now that Brady is officially out for the rest of the season, we'll get to see our former clip board holder lead the Pats. It definitely shows that you don't need a Heisman to make a name in the NFL. Just a lot of work, a little bit of luck, and a season ending knee injury. Go Matt...Cassel!

0 comments »